As a freelance writer specializing in celebrity interviews, I’ve been fortunate to have spent time with some of the most fascinating people in the world. If you go to the Articles or Interviews you can read all about them. Or join me on some of my Travel Stories adventures. The Gallery displays images of the celebrities I’ve gotten to know, the foreign editions of my books, many of the magazine covers which illustrated my work, and some of the photographs I’ve taken during my travels. Information about my 25 books, with excerpts from most of them, can be found under the heading Books. I’ve also lectured and given many workshops over the years. If you look at Workshops you’ll find a brief summary of the topics. So please, come in and browse. And if you’d like to make a comment, go to Contact. I’d love to hear from you.
- Feb. 11, 2017: Book Soup, 8818 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood. Signing & Reading from You, Talking to Me. 4 p.m.
- April 29-May 5, 2017: Memoir Workshop & Lecture, Rancho La Puerta, Tecate, Mexico
- July 26–Aug 5, 2017: Lecture, Paul Gauguin Cruise Line, Cook Islands, Tahiti
- Aug. 10–Sept. 15, 2017: Teaching, “Art of Interview” at UCLA
- Sept. 23-30, 2017: Memoir Workshop * Lecture, Rancho La Puerta, Tecate, Mexico
“Grobel’s writing is quite marvelous.” —J.P. Donleavy
“A legend among journalists.” –Writer’s Digest
“Larry Grobel is the Mozart of Interviewers.” –Joyce Carol Oates
“Larry gets people to talk about things they’d rather not talk about.” –Elmore Leonard
“Grobel must be the world’s most fascinating dinner guest, having traveled the world, talking to the most famous people of our time…” –Movieweb
Beverly Hills TV Interview 2016: https://vimeo.com/175628289